July 3, 2012

Sugar cookies and a quilt meeting


Yesterday V and I made some sugar cookies!  We got the idea from Julie's blog: cookies. Ours were of the flat variety-but oh so yummy.
My Duvall Quilt Guild has started an extra handwork group to work on Henrietta Whiskers and we met here last night. It is nice to have small group meetings to chat and get to know each other which is harder to do at the main Guild meetings.
The extra benefit of meeting here is I cleaned up quite a bit. That meant painting the bathroom got pushed back to today, but well worth it! Looking ahead to Thursday...craft room! It is a hot mess!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Those cookies are so pretty! I bet they were a fun project to make with V. :) I'm jealous of your handwork group. I've always wanted to find something like that, but don't have the energy to try and start it up myself. HW is such a cute project, too!